The Heavy-Duty Tree Puller is a versatile tool for arborists, farmers, landscapers, and anyone looking to conveniently and carefully remove brush, roots, posts, rocks, concrete blocks, and trees up to 12” in diameter. It’s the perfect combination of quality, strength, and durability for the job!
- Our beefy 5” cylinder puts out an incredible hydraulic cylinder force of 59,000 lbs. at 3000 psi
- Custom designed cylinder protective shield to keep debris out of the way
- Minimal disturbance to ground, won’t leave stumps or roots
- The 5” cylinder is greasable to keep maintenance at a minimum with maximum convenience
- Heavy-Duty domestic steel frame
- The heavy-duty AR400 removable blades are engineered to secure concrete, rocks and awkward material to maximize efficiency on the job.
- Interlocking tooth design to grip even the smallest roots for smooth operation. ½” stiffening plates added to the 1” T-1 jaws for an overall 1½” thickness.
- Our industry leading 5” cylinder puts out a massive hydraulic cylinder force of 59,000 lbs. at 3000 psi for all the power you will need to make this your favorite multi-purpose tool!
- Speed up your workflow with a one-pass operation process ripping out the tree and roots in one shot!
- Our heavy-duty 1½” thick jaws can be used to dig through the soil to grab roots, bushes, stakes, logs, and so much more.
- Eliminate extra steps by pulling unwanted trees, shrubs, bushes, and other vegetation without needing to burn or deal with stumps!
- Move a large assortment of material with our huge 43” jaw opening.
|Model||Heavy-Duty Tree Puller|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Force @3000 psi||59,000 lb.|
|Maximum Tree Diameter||12”|
|Maximum Jaw Opening||43”|
|Shipping Weight||1,200 lb.|
|Factory Installed Couplers|