Our Skid Steer Mulching Mower is designed to de-forest an area and return the debris back to the environment. The Rage cuts trees up to 14” in diameter and mulches trees up to 6”. If you need a powerful, reliable mulching mower in your arsenal, you need the Forestry Mulcher Mower.
- Parker Piston Motor is Made in Sweden with the highest quality materials and featuring maximum starting torque
- Motor is covered and a storage compartment on deck stores tools such as replacement tooth ratchet
- 1,045 pounds of disc mass unleashes massive amounts of rotational energy to destroy trees and brush
- 1.5” thick disc is the most durable in the industry and consists of one 3/4” plate and two 3/8” plates
- Top deck is made of grade 50 steel for maximum strength and durability
- Curved shroud at disc rear creates a smooth, consistent mulching chamber increasing efficiency
- Optional replaceable carbide teeth are designed to withstand contact with rocks and ground debris
- Perimeter cutting teeth are designed to rotate as they wear and easily replaceable
- Tooth holders are heat treated to withstand tough wear and tear with no cracking
- Tooth protector fins are made 3/4” AR400 steel to protect outer teeth from direct impact
- Front deflector is floating on a pivoted joint to flip up so it’s not damaged when encountering obstacles and can also be pinned up during maintenance
- Open front mower easily feeds to the disc and increases visibility
- Exclusively designed slanted push bar positioned forward cuts brush and small trees, horizontally to guide larger trees into mulching chamber, and prevents trees from hanging on deck after cutting
- 4” diameter bearing shaft easily carries the strong forces and weight of disc and has a metal shaft seal protector that turns with the output of the shaft for ultimate protection of the shaft seal
- Exclusive rasp bars under deck create a fine mulch to minimize plugging and clogging
- Bolting flange uses 12, grade 9 bolts to spread-out stress to help decrease maintenance work
|Fixed Displacement Piston
|Up to 14"
|Up to 6"
|Output Shaft Diameter
|(12) 3/4" Grade 9
|Deck Top Material
|1/2" Grade 100
|Disc Mass With Teeth
|Skid Shoe Material
|RPM At 40 GPM
|Bottom Beaver Teeth Qty.
|Edge Beaver Teeth Qty.
|Top Beaver Teeth Qty.