The Heavy-Duty Tree Puller is a versatile tool for arborists, farmers, landscapers, and anyone looking to conveniently and carefully remove brush, roots, posts, rocks, concrete blocks, and trees up to 12” in diameter. It’s the perfect combination of quality, strength, and durability for the job!
- The only tree puller strong enough to dig with the jaws open or closed!
- Our industry leading 5” cylinder puts out a massive hydraulic cylinder force of 59,000 lbs. at 3000 psi for all the power you will need to make this your favorite multi-purpose tool!
- We utilize the largest cylinder in the industry in a perpendicular configuration. This maximizes force transmission into the jaws, making it the most powerful skid steer tree puller on earth
- When comparing tree puller’s make sure to note that dual cylinder tree puller’s maximum force is only the maximum of one cylinder not both combined as they act against each other
- Minimal disturbance to ground, won’t leave stumps or roots
- The 5” cylinder is greasable to keep maintenance at a minimum with maximum convenience
- Heavy-Duty 3/4" steel frame
- The heavy-duty dual sided saw teeth cut through roots making it easier to remove large stumps.
- Speed up your workflow with a one-pass operation process ripping out the tree and roots in one shot!
- Our heavy-duty 1” thick jaws can be used to dig through the soil to grab roots, bushes, stakes, logs, and so much more.
- Eliminate extra steps by pulling unwanted trees, shrubs, bushes, and other vegetation without needing to burn or deal with stumps!
- Move a large assortment of material with our huge 46” jaw opening.
|Model||Heavy-Duty Tree Puller|
|Hydraulic Cylinder Force @3000 psi||59,000 lb.|
|Maximum Tree Diameter||12”|
|Maximum Jaw Opening||46”|
|Shipping Weight||940 lb.|
|Factory Installed Couplers|