An attachment that pays for itself in a very short amount of time, replacing your hand labor work crew. The Landscape Rake was designed to remove small to medium-sized rock as small as 3/4” along with unwanted roots and debris. The Landscape Rake also breaks up lumpy soil, while grading, leveling, scarifying – preparing the soil in a one-step process. This is the perfect tool for preparing a seedbed, sodding or lawn leveling.
- Picks up material as small as 3/4”
- Adjustable side skids for setting depths
- Exclusive replaceable bolt-on rake bars
- Rake bars scarify and level while breaking up lumpy soil and picking up rocks
- Dual springs on cover allow for adjustable down-pressure
- Top cover opens hydraulically for easier dumping
|Quantity of Tooth Bars||11 (bolt-on)|
|Quantity of Teeth per Unit||308|
|Hydraulic Motor Flow Range||10-16 GPM|
|Skid Shoes||3-position adjustable|
|Construction of Teeth||7 gauge steel|
|Replacement Bolt-on Rake Bar|
|Factory Installed Couplers|
Buy with Confidence
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.