The Stump Bucket is designed for maximum prying strength for the toughest stump and rock removal jobs. A specially engineered fulcrum point provides additional leverage for digging. The reinforced mounting plate is built to handle the added pressure. Serrated sides provide cutting action to work through stubborn roots.
- Heavy-Duty 1” by 6” cutting edge
- 1/2” grade 50 steel on sides, bottom, and back of the bucket
- Fulcrum point for prying out stumps and rocks with added leverage
- Reinforced mounting plate to handle large prying loads
- Solid welds inside and out for increased strength
|Cutting Edge Width||13.5”|
|Bucket Width at Cutting Edge||12.1”|
|Bucket Width at Mounting Plate||21.9”|
|Replaceable Teeth||3 pin-on teeth|
|Cutting Edge||1" x 6" weld-on|
|Operating Weight||Approx. 380 lb.|
Buy with Confidence
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.