Share this product
The Dual Rotary Brush Mower is engineered for today's larger skid steers. The 84" cutting width is built with 1/4" steel to withstand the rigors of brush cutting. Use it to cut trees, brush, and unwanted weeds and grass. Its unique automatic Float-n-Tilt™ system allows you to cut evenly on level surfaces as well as the most rugged terrain. This is further supported by the innovative blade positioning that achieves reduced deck length.
- Heavy-Duty design made for extreme applications
- Designed for maximum cutting potential
- Heavy-Duty right angle drive to power through the toughest brush
- HD stump jumper is designed to store rotational energy
- Dual-Edge cutting blades so you can reverse blade rotation for double the life
- No shear pins
- Operates both forwards and backwards
|Deck Steel Thickness|
|Hydraulic Pump Requirements|
|27 - 38 GPM|
|Replacement Blade Kit|
|Factory Installed High Flow Couplers
Buy with Confidence
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.