The Rock Bucket Grapple HD is engineered to pick rocks and debris from the soil with the added feature of independent grapples to secure a variety of materials. Extra long tines allow you to carry larger loads. Gusseted tines make this attachment versatile for rooting and back dragging as well.
- Open design for excellent operator visibility
- Extra long tines for carrying larger loads
- Tines designed to keep material from rolling forward
- Grade 50 steel bucket construction
- Gusseted tines for added strength
- Excellent for rooting and back dragging
- Independent grapples for uneven loads
Make Sure to Compare Grades of Steel
Some advertise "80 plate", This is a fancy name for Grade 36 Steel. They are marketing the maximum breaking strength of Grade 36 Steel which is 80,000 PSI/KSI. At Quick Attach we advertise our steel at the minimum bending strength, not maximum breaking strength. Don't be confused by grapples stating high tensile strength steel, if the grade isn't stated it is generally a mild Grade 36.
|Weight||1,044 lb.||1,164 lb.|
|Spacing Between Teeth||3"||3"|
|Maximum Grapple Opening||36"||36"|
|Hydraulic Cylinders||2"x10" (2)||2"x10" (2)|
|Bucket Steel Construction||Grade 50||Grade 50|
|Bucket Tine Thickness||1/2"||1/2"|