Share this product
A quality built snow blower that really works! Throw snow up to 40’ while clearing paths down to the ground. Features a no freeze-up chute design! Two important factors must be considered when purchasing a snowblower for your skid steer loader – gallons per minute and hydraulic pressure (psi) are very important to the ultimate performance and your satisfaction. Discuss these factors with your product specialist when purchasing. We custom engineer every snowblower to provide maximum performance for your make and model.
We are the only company in the industry that custom matches our hydraulic motor packages to your specific machine. Our production team will hand pick Eaton Char-Lynn hydraulic motors for the auger and fan to perfectly match your skid steer specs. This guarantees that you get the absolute best performance possible from our snow blowers. Every snow blower is custom engineered to provide maximum performance for each skid steer make and model.
Industry leading 2-year warranty
- Standard Single Ribboned Auger flighting on the 2020 and 2420 series, is extra thick to increase lifespan in abrasive environments. Narrower flighting pitch makes the structure stiffer to withstand impacts better and move more snow to the center where the fan is located allowing our snowblower to blow more snow than our competitors.
- Replaceable bolt-on high-carbon steel cutting edge.
- Hydraulic relief – no shear pins.
- Hydraulic control valve with electric solenoid controls all chute functions with built-in pressure relief system eliminating the need for shear pins.
- Our adjustable heavy-duty skid shoes allow the operator to make quick and easy height adjustments. (optional)
- Throws snow up to 40'.
- Optional 16” Serrated Auger on the 2020 Series, or 18” on the 2420 is Optional as well, Standard on the 2420XL Series. Our unique high capacity fan and motor system requires a large 16” or 18” auger design that can handle more snow material. Our serrated auger design cuts through hard-packed snow and ice. This flighting completely covers the middle of the auger so there isn’t a “dead spot”.
- No freeze-up chute design seals out snow and freezing slush.
- The fan is mounted on a hydraulic motor eliminating the need for a gear box.
- No Chains, sprockets or PTO shafts. Direct-drive hydraulic auger eliminates problematic chain drive.
- Pressure relief valve protects the auger which replaces the need for shear pins.
- Heavy-Duty Serrated Side Plates: Our unique heavy-duty serrated side plate design made of 7 gauge steel on the 2020 and 1/4” on the 2420/XL. The snowblower with the serrated side plates is able to cut into hard-packed drifted snow or hard-packed piles of snow. This allows the auger to grind away at the pile loosening snow to feed to the fan.
Check Out Our Customer Videos
|Model||2420 – 55”||2420 – 61”||2420 – 73”||2420 – 79”||2420 – 85”|
|Width of Cut||61”||61”||73”||79”||85”|
|Cutting Edge||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on|
|Auger Diameter||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight|
|Fan Diameter||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade|
|Chute Rotation||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°|
|Casting Distance||Up to 40’||Up to 40’||Up to 40’||Up to 40’||Up to 40’|
|Shipping Weight||865 lb.||900 lb.||975 lb.||1,010 lb.||1,040 lb.|
|Hydraulic Flow Requirement||24-38 GPM||24-38 GPM||24-38 GPM||24-38 GPM||24-38 GPM|
|Operating Pressure||2,500-3,500 psi||2,500-3,500 psi||2,500-3,500 psi||2,500-3,500 psi||2,500-3,500 psi|
|Standard Skid Shoes||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Urethane Skid Shoes|
|Pistol Grip Control Harness|
|Loader Specific Wire Harness|
|High Flow Couplers (Installed)|
|Urethane Cutting Edge|
|Rubber Cutting Edge|
|Pistol Grip Control|
|Factory Installed Couplers|
Buy with Confidence
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.