Share this product
Often imitated but never duplicated the Brush Buster has been re-engineered adding a bottom deck re-enforcement ring. This keeps blades in line while increasing the overall strength of the deck. Our industry leading floating deck follows the contour's of the ground and large rear roller gives you a smooth ride but aggressive cut. The top linkage bar allows for adjustments for each machine along with creating enough resistance to cut tree's and brush which you can't achieve with straps or the rear roller alone. The combination of rear roller, floating plate, and centered linkage gives the only truly floating deck design in the market. Built from 1/4" steel with 1/2" overlapping end plates ,making them some of the strongest brush mowers manufactured. This is the most versatile mower on the market today. Use it to cut trees, brush, and unwanted weeds and grass. Its unique automatic Float-n-Tilt system allows you to cut evenly on level surfaces, as well as the most rugged terrain.
- Unique automatic Float-n-Tilt™ system follows the contours of the ground
- Available 66", 72" and 78" cutting widths (60" Discontinued)
- Pressure relief system/no shear pins here
- Cut, clear, and mulch unwanted brush, thickets, grass and trees
- Break new trails, clear ditches, construction, property sites, and other overgrown areas
- Best value: powerful, versatile, great price
- Dual-edge cutting blades can be operated in reverse for longer life
Buy with Confidence
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.