A quality built snow blower that really works! The Mini Hydraulic Snowblower meets the tough demands of your mini skid steer throwing snow up to 30’ while clearing paths down to the ground. Featuring a No-Freeze-Up chute design! Two important factors must be considered when purchasing a snow blower – gallons per minute and hydraulic pressure (psi) are very important to the ultimate performance and your satisfaction. Every snow blower is custom engineered to provide maximum performance for each mini skid steer make and model.
A quality built snow blower that really works! The Mini Hydraulic Snowblower meets the tough demands of your mini skid steer throwing snow up to 25’ while clearing paths down to the ground. Featuring a No-Freeze-Up chute design!
- Direct-drive hydraulic auger and fan system, most reliable system in the industry, no gear boxes, or chains to fail or maintain
- Hydraulic motors are custom matched to your specific mini skid hydraulics for the best possible performance
- Direct drive auger motor is completely enclosed for protection
- Spin formed fan wrapper is perfectly round with no weld seems, keeps tight tolerance with the fan for cleaner snow streams
- Large 16” auger is made with ¼” Certified North American Steel
- Large 20” fan moves snow quickly and efficiently
- Our large 11” chute diameter prevents plugging and throws snow evenly for max production
- Hydraulic control valve with electric solenoid controls chute functions
- No freeze chute comes standard to keep you moving
- Cut back serrated sides allow auger to lead into hard packed snow and ice
- Hydraulic relief protects from hard impacts - no shear pins
- Closed rear frame section won’t bend and is extremely strong
- Heavy duty 5/8” x 6” reversible cutting edge for long life
- Included cast skid shoes are easy to adjust for height