The most versatile tool in your attachment arsenal. The strength of the Mini Grapple Rake allows you to pick up a variety of debris, from logs and brush to rocks and concrete. The quality and strength of the high-strength steel used throughout gives you a grapple rake that will withstand the toughest demands. Its 36” opening and powerful jaws will close, clamp and hold virtually anything.
- 1/2" Grade 50 steel teeth nearly 40% stronger than regular
- 1 - 3,000 psi hydraulic cylinder
- Curved teeth allow the grapple to glide over the ground, raking and cleaning the surface without damaging it
- Clear brush, pick rocks, and mulch
- Raking and piling, storm cleanup and demolition
- Use as a root rake and for back dragging