The Grapple Rod Bucket is the perfect piece of equipment to dig or root out and grab difficult material, while sifting out unwanted debris. Replaceable cast shanks with pin-on heat treated replaceable tips adds to the life and economic viability of this machine. Heavy-duty 7/8” rods are spaced 3 1/8” apart so larger items will stay in the grapple while loose dirt or dust falls through. Two heavy-duty independent grapples powered by two 3,000 lb. cylinders, that are shielded to prevent damage, power this monster for the largest jobs.
- Rugged tool great for landscaping, demolition, roots, rocks, brush, debris, and other difficult-to-grasp material
- Designed for digging through the dirt to pick up unwanted material, leaving dirt behind
- Excellent tool for digging and pulling out materials from demolition work
- Clears, combs, and grooms while screening material
- Clear, dig, extract, grab, and sift all-in-one tool
- Protective covers on hydraulic cylinders
Make Sure to Compare Grades of Steel
Some advertise "80 plate", This is a fancy name for Grade 36 Steel. They are marketing the maximum breaking strength of Grade 36 Steel which is 80,000 PSI/KSI. At Quick Attach we advertise our steel at the minimum bending strength, not maximum breaking strength. Don't be confused by grapples stating high tensile strength steel, if the grade isn't stated it is generally a mild Grade 36.
|Weight||900 lb.||950 lb.||1,000 lb.|
|Width Between Rods||3.125”||3.125”||3.125”|
|Width Between Lower Teeth||8.50”||9.75”||9.25”|
|Height (with teeth closed)||27.385”||27.385”||27.385”|
|Height (with teeth open)||48.34”||48.34”||48.34”|
|Grapple Teeth Lower||7||7||8|
|Hydraulic Cylinders||3" x 6" (2)||3" x 6" (2)||3" x 6" (2)|
|Steel Construction of Teeth||Hi-strength||Hi-strength||Hi-strength|
|Factory Installed Couplers|
Buy with Confidence
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.