Share this product
A quality built snow blower that really works! Throw snow up to 45’ while clearing paths down to the ground. Features a no freeze-up chute design! Two important factors must be considered when purchasing a snow blower for your skid steer loader – gallons per minute and hydraulic pressure (psi) are very important to the ultimate performance and your satisfaction. Discuss these factors with your product specialist when purchasing. We custom engineer every snow blower to provide maximum performance for your make and model.
- Serrated Auger comes Standard on the 2420XL Series. Our unique high capacity fan and motor system requires a large auger design that can handle more snow material. Our serrated auger design cuts through hard-packed snow and ice. This flighting completely covers the middle of the auger so there isn’t a “dead spot”.
- Replaceable bolt-on high-carbon steel cutting edge.
- Hydraulic relief – no shear pins.
- Hydraulic control valve with electric solenoid controls all chute functions with built-in pressure relief system eliminating the need for shear pins.
- Our adjustable heavy-duty skid shoes allow the operator to make quick and easy height adjustments. (optional)
- Throws snow up to 40'.
- No freeze-up chute design seals out snow and freezing slush.
- The fan is mounted on a hydraulic motor eliminating the need for a gear box.
- No Chains, sprockets or PTO shafts. Direct-drive hydraulic auger eliminates problematic chain drive.
- Pressure relief valve protects the auger which replaces the need for shear pins.
- Heavy-Duty Serrated Side Plates: Our unique heavy-duty serrated side plate design made of 7 gauge steel on the 2020 and 1/4” on the 2420/XL. The snowblower with the serrated side plates is able to cut into hard-packed drifted snow or hard-packed piles of snow. This allows the auger to grind away at the pile loosening snow to feed to the fan.
Check Out Our Customer Videos
|Model||2420XL – 61”||2420XL – 73”||2420XL – 79”||2420XL – 85”||2420XL – 96”|
|Width of Cut||61”||73”||79”||85”||97"|
|Cutting Edge||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on|
|Auger Diameter||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight|
|Fan Diameter||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade|
|Chute Rotation||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°|
|Casting Distance||Up to 45’||Up to 45’||Up to 45’||Up to 45’||Up to 45’|
|Shipping Weight||950 lb.||1,015 lb.||1,050 lb.||1,080 lb.||1,150 lb.|
|Hydraulic Flow Requirement||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM|
|Operating Pressure||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi|
|Standard Skid Shoes||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Hydraulic Truck Loading Chute|
|Urethane Skid Shoes|
|Urethane Cutting Edge|
|Rubber Cutting Edge|
|Pistol Grip Control Harness|
|Loader Specific Wire Harness|
|Factory Installed High Flow Couplers|
|Factory Installed Couplers|
Buy with Confidence
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.