A quality built snow blower that really works! Throw snow up to 45’ while clearing paths down to the ground. Features a no freeze-up chute design! Two important factors must be considered when purchasing a snow blower for your skid steer loader – gallons per minute and hydraulic pressure (psi) are very important to the ultimate performance and your satisfaction. Discuss these factors with your product specialist when purchasing. We custom engineer every snow blower to provide maximum performance for your make and model.
- Serrated Auger comes Standard on the 2420XL Series. Our unique high capacity fan and motor system requires a large auger design that can handle more snow material. Our serrated auger design cuts through hard-packed snow and ice. This flighting completely covers the middle of the auger so there isn’t a “dead spot”.
- We are the only company in the industry that custom matches our hydraulic motor packages to your specific machine. Our production team will hand pick Eaton Char-Lynn hydraulic motors for the auger and fan to perfectly match your skid steer specs. This guarantees that you get the absolute best performance possible from our snow blowers. Every snow blower is custom engineered to provide maximum performance for each skid steer make and model.
- Direct-drive hydraulic auger and fan system, most reliable system in the industry, no gear boxes, or chains to fail or maintain
- The 2420 series comes with upgraded 5/16” thick flighting , this extra thickness is to increase lifespan in abrasive environments. Narrower flighting pitch makes the structure stiffer to withstand impacts better and move more snow to the center where the fan is located allowing our snowblower to blow more snow than our competitors.
Hydraulic motors are custom matched to your specific skid hydraulics for the best possible performance
Direct drive auger motor is completely enclosed for protection
Spin formed fan wrapper is perfectly round with no weld seems, keeps tight tolerance with the fan for cleaner snow streams
Harmonically balanced precision 4 blade fan turns true with no vibration
Large 18” auger is made with ¼” Certified North American Steel
Large 24” fan moves snow quickly and efficiently
Our large 11” chute diameter prevents plugging and throws snow evenly for max production
Hydraulic control valve with electric solenoid controls chute functions
No freeze chute comes standard to keep you moving
Cut back serrated sides allow auger to lead into hard packed snow and ice
Hydraulic relief protects from hard impacts - no shear pins
Closed rear frame section won’t bend and is extremely strong
Heavy duty 5/8” x 6” reversible cutting edge for long life
Included cast skid shoes are easy to adjust for height
Industry leading 2-year warranty
- Heavy-Duty Serrated Side Plates: Our unique heavy-duty serrated side plate design made of 7 gauge steel on the 2020 and 1/4” on the 2420/XL. The snowblower with the serrated side plates is able to cut into hard-packed drifted snow or hard-packed piles of snow. This allows the auger to grind away at the pile loosening snow to feed to the fan.
Check Out Our Customer Videos
|Model||2420XL – 61”||2420XL – 73”||2420XL – 79”||2420XL – 85”||2420XL – 96”|
|Width of Cut||61”||73”||79”||85”||97"|
|Cutting Edge||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on||5/8” x 6” bolt-on|
|Auger Diameter||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight||18” open flight|
|Fan Diameter||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade||24” 4-blade|
|Chute Rotation||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°||Hydraulic 270°|
|Casting Distance||Up to 45’||Up to 45’||Up to 45’||Up to 45’||Up to 45’|
|Shipping Weight||950 lb.||1,015 lb.||1,050 lb.||1,080 lb.||1,150 lb.|
|Hydraulic Flow Requirement||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM||30-50+ GPM|
|Operating Pressure||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi||3,000-4,500 psi|
|Standard Skid Shoes||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Hydraulic Truck Loading Chute|
|Urethane Skid Shoes|
|Urethane Cutting Edge|
|Rubber Cutting Edge|
|Pistol Grip Control Harness|
|Loader Specific Wire Harness|
|Factory Installed High Flow Couplers|
|Factory Installed Couplers|